I’ve just uploaded v1.2.0 of Wordfeud to the Android Market. The major new feature in this release is the Friends list, which makes it much easier to keep track of your favorite opponents. Also, it’s now possible to move your tiles around at any time, so that you can prepare your next move while your opponent finishes their turn.
- Added a Friends list, making it easier to keep track of your favorite players.
- You can now prepare your next move while you wait for your opponent by shuffling your tiles or even placing them on the board.
- Wordfeud now restores the previous zoom level when opening a game.
- You will now receive a reminder notification if you’re getting close to the 72 hour turn limit.
- Improved caching of profile pictures.
- Several chat-related improvements.
- Fixed an issue where notification delivery would sometimes stop working on devices running Android 2.2.
- Fixed several “force close” issues.